This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Custom RotF Soundwave with tentacles and satellite!

Post all your customized Transformers here. Whether it's a small mod or a true kitbash, we'd love to see it!

Custom RotF Soundwave with tentacles and satellite!

Postby Jin Saotome » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:19 am

With all the repaints of Soundwave out there I decided to try something new, adding the poor little satellite he takes over. Soundwave's tentacles were made from the Spawn Interlink parts with Gaussboy's magnets on the ends that attach to magnets on the satellite as well. All you have to do is get him near it and he grapples it up. The sat itself came from some sort of space station kit. Soundwave's hips were majorly modded so he didn't look so squat and could stand up tall. Add some Tamiya Silver Leaf paint job along with some space-debris-wear and he's ready to get his groove on in outer space!

Full pics here---> Soundwave

"If my father were alive, I could make him proud!"

Jin Saotome
Vehicon
News Credits: 8
Buy from Jin Saotome on eBay
Alt Mode: Mecha

Re: Custom RotF Soundwave with tentacles and satellite!

Postby Blurrz » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:13 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Brilliant....
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby LiKwid » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:23 am

Motto: "When In doubt..Invert polarities!!!!"
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
Wow =P~ :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Counterpunch wrote:FP sure does provide some F'd up head.

Sell me your Beast wars stuff!!!!
Transformers Earth wars-SiNxBruticus
LiKwid
Gestalt
News Credits: 8
Buy from LiKwid on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby LZSchneider » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:06 am

And we all thought robot-human humping was disturbing o__0

Anyway, awesome repaint of one of the movies most awesome Transformers that needed more screen time as opposed to robo-human humping. I like how he looks worn and how he has the four eyes in satellite mode like in the ROTF movie.

One question, though, did you have to attach his tentacles down there? :lol:
LZSchneider
Mini-Con

Postby Convotron » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:52 pm

Motto: "When in doubt, transform and roll out!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Excellent work as usual! I'm a G1 guy at heart so I like my Soundwave with more blue but this metallic paint scheme is wonderful.
Toys for sale, S.H. Figuarts, Revoltech, Robot Damashii, Figma, and more!

Discounts for purchases of 3 items or more! See sales thread for details.

Never forget the Oath Sworn Through Courage!
Convotron
City Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Dead Metal » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:58 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Soundwave is the superior tentacle-rape monster!

This is awesome Jin :APPLAUSE:

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby blobatron » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Motto: "Put on a snuggie! (this is said while throwing my hands in the air, as the cheerful white people do on the comercials.)"
Weapon: Wire-Guided Incendiary Missiles
I love seeing your custom Transformers! Thanks for always sharing your awesome works.
blobatron
Micromaster
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4

Postby Jacob P. Galvatron » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:29 pm

Motto: "Decepticons, till the day I die! West side!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
:(
He raped the satellite.
Jacob P. Galvatron: Because You're Worth It!!

Custom Things:
Atmospheric Re-entry Bumblebee

Jacob P. Galvatron
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 6

Return to Customizations

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ONGOING #24 Cvr A IDW Comics 2011 24A (W) Costa (CA) Ramondelli"
Transformers ONGOI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #14 Cover B IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 14B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS #14 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2023 OCT221764 4RI (CA) Santtos"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "USAGI YOJIMBO #29 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 MAY221572 29RI (W/A) Sakai (CA) Cullum"
USAGI YOJIMBO #29 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "USAGI YOJIMBO #23 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 AUG210594 23RI (W/A) Sakai (CA) Young"
USAGI YOJIMBO #23 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FCBD 2022 TMNT IDW Comics JAN220006 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (CA) Campbell"
FCBD 2022 TMNT IDW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ALL HAIL MEGATRON #14 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2009 14RI (CA) Hutchison"
Transformers ALL H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK MIRROR WAR #6 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 MAR220494 6RI (CA) Alvarado"
STAR TREK MIRROR W ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ANNUAL 2021 IDW Comics 2021 MAR210489 (A/CA) Milne (W) Ruckley"
Transformers ANNUA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 4A OCT221750 (CA) Federici"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #2 Cvr D IDW Comics 2022 FEB228625 2D Stafford"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SONIC THE HEDGEHOG #66 Cvr C 1:10 RI IDW Comics AUG231379 66RI (CA) Fourdraine"
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "USAGI YOJIMBO #24 IDW Comics 2021 SEP210493 (W/A/CA) Sakai"
USAGI YOJIMBO #24 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MOVIE PREQUEL #1 RE IDW Comics 2007 1RE Brian's Toys 230323"
Transformers MOVIE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #351 - Ask Your Dad
Twincast / Podcast #351:
"Ask Your Dad"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, June 1st, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlock Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Figure [Amazon Exclusive](Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Viper Figure" on AMAZON