This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Some Transformer art

Got a great pic of G1 Op or BW Megs? Whether it's 2-D or 3-D it's welcome as is any other form of art outside the custom figure world.

Some Transformer art

Postby Runael » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:52 am

Motto: "You are who you chose to be"
Weapon: Energy Blades
Well, this isn't the first time I've posted art, I have some pieces in the newsletter forum, but anyway I thought I'd share some pics with ya'll so let's get started.

This first one was a sketch resulting from my boredom of TFA Swoop with a touch of my own style

This one was an idea that popped into my head out of nowhere while I was on the 'net
Bumblebees and their humans
I gave movieverse Bee a mouth and I know the minicon's name is Sparkplug but he was designed after G1 Bee so I decided to add him in :D

Now I found a site called Squiby that allows you to create your own adoptables. I don't know if anyone here has heard of it or stumbled upon it, but it is actually very fun. Here are the pics I drew for the different stages, but don't laugh, I didn't know what else to do at the time

Stage 1

Stage 2

Stage 3

And what would have been Stage 4, but you have a limit of three stages unless you purchase the credits to make more :-( . Who came up with that anyway? :?

And here they are Squiby size
Image Image Image Image

I am currently working on my next adoptable and have two adoptables already, one of which is Sari, but I have yet to make a TF adoptable and I have to get to that. That was the main reason I joined, along with having something to keep me busy over the summer and not being bored out of my mind, but anyway I hope ya'll like my pics. :grin:
Runael
Mini-Con
Location: Someplace in some city within a state in this country
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Some Transformer art

Postby Mykltron » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:16 pm

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
Good stuff - I particularly like Swoop - a nice simple line drawing, very easy on the eye.

Is there any reason Movie Bee is female? With the almond shaped eyes it definately looks feminine.

You told us not to laugh at the adoptables but really, how could we not laugh at that li'l babY? Iz so cute if I was a girl I'd be squeeling.

You should post this here. Just post a link to this thread, no need to add all the pics!

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Postby Joshua Vallse » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:27 am

Motto: "Build a Giant Robot? Sure it's safe, I mean...it's not like two Stars from a childhood tv show are going to hotwire it and take over the world....right?"
I like your clean line work. Very nice.

As for your human characters, I'd say just work on proportions. But if your into dynamic proportions, I'd look up Doug Chang....he's a particular style I think you'd like. And he's anime as well.

Laters,
Josh
ImageImage
CLICK HERE: http://youtu.be/WM394EfR2hk
To see what happens to our two troublemakers. So much for my motto!

Also Visit my website for more artwork:
http://joshuavallse.blogspot.com/
http://www.wix.com/JoshuaBallze/Art-Website/
Joshua Vallse
Headmaster Jr

Postby Runael » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:48 am

Mykltron wrote:
Is there any reason Movie Bee is female? With the almond shaped eyes it definately looks feminine.

Well, in a way I was going for a feminine style, but not too much. I don't know how I thought of doing that, but I just liked it.
Runael
Mini-Con

Postby Runael » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:08 am

Okay, I've been lazy, but I got some work done over the time I've been absent. Here is the BB pic colored

And my newest adoptables

This one was based off Quickfire's beast mode, a gryphon

Stage 2

Stage 3

I'm not gonna post the eggs cause they're too blah

Anyways, this is a dragon adoptable I based off of Swiftwind's beast mode

Stage 2

Stage 3

And last but not least, an adoptable I made by combining a lynx and a cheetah. I give you a Leetah(name sux, but oh well)

Stage 1

Stage 2

Stage 3

I know stage 1 was pretty small, but I liked how it came out and I was too lazy to redo it :P

And here they are Squiby-sized! :lol:
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image Image

Okay two more and that's it, I promise

I drew this out of boredom during the last week of school and colored it last week. I used my leetah adoptable and Quickfire in beast mode.Image
I should name my little leetah, but I don't know what to name him. And ever since I drew him, I've had this urge to create a transformer version of him, oy. Maybe I'll give it a try, you never know.

And last pic for today
A pic I drew of myself, my character who I'm still not sure what to name and resembles TFA BB in a way(btw, it's a girl), Swiftwind, and the leetah who has yet to be named.

Whew! Well, that's all for today folks. Right now, the last pic is in the process of being colored, and is taking forever (:| , but I'll post the end result as soon as I'm done. Till next time!
Runael
Mini-Con

Postby Certus prime » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:40 am

your style has a great abstract ring to it. but whats up with the sari panty-shots? its freakin creepy... other than that, good stuff. :twisted:
Certus prime
Mini-Con

Postby Runael » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:39 am

Certus prime wrote: but whats up with the sari panty-shots?

:lol: I don't know, I just did that randomly. It was late at night when I finished sketching this so my mind was playing games with me. :-B :grin: I can be weird like that sometimes 8-}
Runael
Mini-Con

Postby Certus prime » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:10 pm

hahaha! i know where you're comin from, dude :lol: :lol: :lol:
but like i said, great stuff!!!
Certus prime
Mini-Con

Postby Runael » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:15 pm

LOL Thx dude :D :lol: :P
Runael
Mini-Con

Postby Runael » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:27 pm

Hey guys, figured I'd share my progress of that last pic so far. I'm almost done with colors, but then I need to work on detail and stuff, but meanwhile, here's the pic:

And what the heck, I'll show a concept for my next adoptable

This isn't the final design as a have made some tweaks and adjustments to it since I created this sketch. I'm in the middle of drawing the egg so I'll probably have the whole thing drawn, scanned, and colored by next week if not the week after.

Well hope you guys like. :)
Runael
Mini-Con

Postby Runael » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:42 am

I finally finished coloring that pic, though I actually finished like a week ago. Well here it is:

And here it is as my dA ID:

It took a LONG time and then at one point I had made a lot of progress, but I forgot to save it, so I had to do it all over again #-o . It was worth it though :D
Runael
Mini-Con

Dang

Postby Runael » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:50 pm

Well, slag it all. It's been a fraggin' long time since I've posted up on here. Well, about a year, I think, but dang #-o .

Meanwhile, I've got a slag load of artwork I got done over the days. Of course, I'm not gonna put them all up in one post. That would be insane :shock: So I'll just start with my OCs and a couple other pics.

Scarlet :CON:
She's basically my TFA transformer persona

Quickfire :CON:

Swiftwind and White Storm :CON:

Skydive, Hardwire, and Beatmix Jazz :CON:

Fairflight :BOT:

And now a couple other pics

My Gaia avatar, Bumble_Prime
I know, I know, has nothin' to do with TFs, but eh

And remember that Bumblebees pic I did last year? Well, since then, we've gotten two new additions to the family. So welcome WFC Bumblebee and TFPrime Bumblebee and his human Rafael "Raf" Esquivel :KREMZEEK:

Hope ya'll like. Ta ta for now, pplz! 8)
Runael
Mini-Con

Return to Fan Artwork

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Rise of the Beasts Spark Chargers MV7 ROTB 2023 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Age Extinction Legion Class Movie AOE 2014 New 220427A"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLIFFJUMPER Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +05 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
NEW!
CLIFFJUMPER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MOVIE PREQUEL #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2007 1B (CA) Figeruoa 230323A"
Transformers MOVIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Robot Heroes BLACKOUT Transformers Movie Series 2007 100% complete"
Robot Heroes BLACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Robot Fighters OPTIMUS PRIME + MEGATRON Transformers Movie complete Hasbro 2007"
Robot Fighters OPT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Series 4 SHATTER Transformers Tiny Turbo Changers Movie Edition 2018 Hasbro New"
Series 4 SHATTER T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Revenge Fallen Robot Replicas complete ROTF 2009 210930A"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Rise of the Beasts Battle Masters MV7 ROTB 2023 New"
NEW!
OPTIMUS PRIMAL Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop Movies Transformers Rise Beasts OPTIMUS PRIMAL Vinyl Figure 1376 2023"
Funko Pop Movies T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LA15 GRIMLOCK Transformers Lost Age Extinction AOE Takara Power Battlers New"
LA15 GRIMLOCK Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS (variant) Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Deluxe complete + more 220802A"
SKIDS (variant) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers The Last Knight Legion Class Movie TLK Hasbro New 2017"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #351 - Ask Your Dad
Twincast / Podcast #351:
"Ask Your Dad"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, June 1st, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Autobot Jazz Figure" on AMAZON