This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Finished myth wars pics(updated 11-17-08)

Got a great pic of G1 Op or BW Megs? Whether it's 2-D or 3-D it's welcome as is any other form of art outside the custom figure world.

Finished myth wars pics(updated 11-17-08)

Postby TGping » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:36 am

This thread is meant for the posting of finished pieces, which means that each piece must meet certain conditions.

some of the criteria for being finished-

First, they must be inked OR have extremely tight line work( enough to stand on its own) no erasure marks and the like.

second, color will definitely help, but not necessary- so that means these pieces should be ready for color at least.

If you are not sure that your piece isn't finished then it probably isn't. So post it in the WIP thread, and we'll decide where it should go. This thread should showcase the best of the Myth wars art, so that the casual observer doesn't have to wade through 15 pages of ideas/sketchies/doodles.

I'll add more as I think of it or someone else does :D

TGping
Last edited by TGping on Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Giant monsters ROCK!!!!
TGping
Micromaster

Postby BillyBadAss » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:04 am

Swoop - Gargoyle
Transformation design. TFM
Cosmetics/lines. BBA

.billy

TFM EDIT: Give yourself more credit man. I just did some poopy sketches of the Transformation prossess...you brought him to life! :D
Robots make me poor..
BillyBadAss
Vehicon

Postby TFmaster » Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:12 pm

Finnalized and BEAUtiful lines man!!!

Can't wait to see the other finnished works!!! Grimlock is ganna kick Sooooooo much ass!

Now to talk to Josh about coloring them! :D

TFM
TFmaster
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1

Postby TGping » Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:19 pm

so if people are wondering what a finished piece should resemble, look to BBA.

btw BBA- I dig em
Giant monsters ROCK!!!!
TGping
Micromaster

Postby Blastoderm » Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:31 pm

Woo beautiful and solid artwork....I'll reveal mine within a month's time...too midsemester scoolwork happening. :x
Blastoderm
Micromaster

Postby TGping » Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:33 am

and here's a good scan of my myrmidon, finally!
anyway finished beast mode soon to follow.

Giant monsters ROCK!!!!
TGping
Micromaster

Postby Destructor. » Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:11 pm

Outstanding that Myrmidon, it looks like someone from the Megaman Zero games!
Destructor.
Micromaster

Postby TGping » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:26 pm

destructor- thank you

and here's an inked fenrir, ready for color...
Giant monsters ROCK!!!!
TGping
Micromaster

Postby BillyBadAss » Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:00 am

SNARL - GARGOYLE

design. TFM & BBA
lines. BBA

.billy
Robots make me poor..
BillyBadAss
Vehicon

Postby Pepie » Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:21 am

Billy you kick ass man!
Pepie
Vehicon

Postby ShinMusashi44 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:45 pm

Great work as always Billy. But it doesn't feel right to me. Since it wasn't really something you came up with, but just copied. Im talking of the alt mode of snarl that is.I like Swoop alot more since it's all in your style. But it's still good work.
ShinMusashi44
Fuzor

Postby Skullgrin140 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:55 pm

Your Snarl Rules Billy!
Skullgrin140
Brainmaster

Postby TFmaster » Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:14 pm

shinmusashi44 wrote:Great work as always Billy. But it doesn't feel right to me. Since it wasn't really something you came up with, but just copied. Im talking of the alt mode of snarl that is.I like Swoop alot more since it's all in your style. But it's still good work.

That's cool. We're using it for our own Transformers story anyway...

TFM
TFmaster
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1

Postby ShinMusashi44 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:28 pm

TFmaster- I didn't mean that it was bad. But that it just wasn't from his own mind for the idea. Plus do you have something against me? It seems that the only time you say anything to me it's a rude comment. If i need to pack my things and leave i can.
ShinMusashi44
Fuzor

Postby Destructor. » Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:20 am

TFmaster wrote:
shinmusashi44 wrote:Great work as always Billy. But it doesn't feel right to me. Since it wasn't really something you came up with, but just copied. Im talking of the alt mode of snarl that is.I like Swoop alot more since it's all in your style. But it's still good work.

That's cool. We're using it for our own Transformers story anyway...

TFM

shinmusashi44 wrote:TFmaster- I didn't mean that it was bad. But that it just wasn't from his own mind for the idea. Plus do you have something against me? It seems that the only time you say anything to me it's a rude comment. If i need to pack my things and leave i can.

Well, if you watch it closely, you'll notice that as far as I do know, none of the alternate modes of any of the characters that are shown in thses topics are a creation of any of us, we're taking all of those modes from already existing ideas. My point is, that okey, Billy copied Snarl's beast mode from a statue, but, Aren't all the other folks around here doing the same thing? All of these mythical creatures have been created by someone else, we're just creating transformers with those alternate modes, that's it.

There's no need to be angry, folks (Well, that's my two cents, like they say) :roll:
Destructor.
Micromaster

Postby BillyBadAss » Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:45 am

Well - I am angry:

Destructor - when are we gonna see more cosplay TF's? I'm kinda upset - having to pick up the slack of your absence in YOUR OWN THREAD!!

:wink:

But anyways - back to topic..

.billy
Robots make me poor..
BillyBadAss
Vehicon

Postby ShinMusashi44 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:57 pm

Destructor- You totally missed my point. All the other things Billy drew were from his own ideas. He may have looked at something to get the ideas, but he didn't just set there and copy what he saw. But with snarl's alr mode i can tell it was copied. As soon as i saw it i knew it was copied. I can pick up on peoples styles very fast. But my main point is i like to see billys own ideas. I've liked every design that he's done. But this one not so much. It's good just not his own idea. And i don't everone here is copying what they see. I've looked at things to get ideas. But never copied a pic.

BAA-Don't take anything that im saying as negative. I love seeing your art, as i've said before.
ShinMusashi44
Fuzor

Postby ShinMusashi44 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:10 pm

I guess i should post up some of my finished pics.

Warpath (Giant Boar)
designed by- Weremole
art by- me

Shockwave (Cyclops)
designed by-BAA
art by-me

Last edited by ShinMusashi44 on Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShinMusashi44
Fuzor

Postby ShinMusashi44 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:24 pm

Nemesis (Roc)
designed by- me
art by- me

Airazor (Phoenix)
designed by- me
art by- me

Wing Convoy (Griffon)
designed by- me
art by- me
ShinMusashi44
Fuzor

Postby ShinMusashi44 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:35 pm

Fenrir (Fenrir/giant wolf)
designed by- me
art by- me

Terrorcons (different myths)
designed by- me
art by- me

The Oracle (unknown)
designed by- me
art by- me
ShinMusashi44
Fuzor

Postby ShinMusashi44 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:43 pm

Nemesis vs Airazor
art by- me

Airazor
art by- me
ShinMusashi44
Fuzor

Postby ShinMusashi44 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:50 pm

Unicron
designed by- BBA and me
art by- me
ShinMusashi44
Fuzor

Postby BillyBadAss » Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:46 pm

shin - I'm not taking anything you say as negative..

BTW - I should get back to that Unicron design - still stuck about his botmode..

.billy
Robots make me poor..
BillyBadAss
Vehicon

Postby ShinMusashi44 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:50 pm

Yeah im stuck on it too. I tried doing one but it didn't look right. Im gonna work on it one day.
ShinMusashi44
Fuzor

Next

Return to Fan Artwork

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K25 WINGFINGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K25 WINGFINGER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYCLONUS + NIGHTSTICK Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2022 New"
CYCLONUS + NIGHTST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada HOT SHOT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
Armada HOT SHOT Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOWSTRIP Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe G2 New"
SHADOWSTRIP Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POINTBLANK + PEACEMAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
POINTBLANK + PEACE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENATOR SHOCKWAVE + DATA ORION PAX Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack 2023 New"
SENATOR SHOCKWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME + BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Trailer 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME + BU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NIGHTPROWLER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
NIGHTPROWLER Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAGNIFICUS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2023 New"
MAGNIFICUS Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TARANTULAS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Predacon Spider Hasbro 2022 New"
TARANTULAS Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETRITUS Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Hasbro 2023 New"
DETRITUS Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON